Real Estate for Sale in Providence
Elevated above the city in the far northwest corner of the Las Vegas Valley, the down home Americana-themed master planned community of Providence spans 1200 acres across the western foothills. Statues of great American authors are scattered throughout the common areas, and more than 4000 trees were imported to line the wide streets and promenades that wind their way through the neighborhoods and enhance the small town feel.
Some of the nation’s largest homebuilders are currently selling brand new homes at Providence, including KB Homes, Pardee, Ryland, Richmond American, Beazer, Lennar, Warmington and Woodside. In addition, there are resale homes available in most of these communities for those that don’t want to wait. Below is a sampling of the types of homes available in Providence.
Lennar Homes is currently selling three different communities:
- Hampton Glen, a gated neighborhood featuring four floor plans from 1660 sf to 2161 sf
- Arbor Ridge, a non gated neighborhood featuring four floor plans from 1450 sf to 1804 sf
- Madison Grove 1, a gated “junior executive” neighborhood featuring four floor plans from 2544 sf to 3864 sf, including two single story floor plans. (Madison Grove l is currently sold out, but Madison Grove ll should be coming soon and there are resale homes available in Madison Grove l.)
Warmington Homes is currently selling three different communities, all with access to “The Club” and its three community swimming pools and state of the art fitness center:
- Claremont at Northern Terrace, a non gated neighborhood featuring four floor plans from 1612 sf to 1990 sf
- Emery at Northern Terrance, a gated neighborhood featuring five floor plans from 2025 sf to 3572 sf
- Westcott at Northern Terrace, a non gated neighborhood featuring three floor plans from 2025 sf to 2619 sf
Ryland Homes is currently selling two different communities:
- Veranda View, a gated neighborhood of two and three story homes with community pool featuring six floor plans from 1926 sf to 2420 sf
- Monticello, a gated neighborhood with community pool featuring four floor plans with signature rooftop decks from 1939 sf to 2353 sf
Richmond American Homes is currently selling two different communities:
- Chestnut Hill, a non gated neighborhood featuring four floor plans from 1700 sf to 2400 sf
- Estates at Highgate, a gated neighborhood featuring nine floor plans from 1900 sf to 2950 sf, including several single story floor plans
Providence has remained in the top 10 fastest-selling master planned communities in the U.S. and Nevada since it began selling homes in 2006. The master plan is designed to contain over 30 distinct neighborhoods, and will have more than 7,500 residences at completion, from condominiums to family homes to luxury estate-sized homes.